Investor Relations and Communications Professional
Rose & Company is looking for a well-rounded and highly motivated investor relations and communications professional to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for planning and executing various aspects of our clients’ investor relations and communications plans, including but not limited to:
- Developing strategy around exposure to institutional and retail investors and financial media with the goal of achieving improved valuation and share liquidity for our clients;
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to marketing collateral, including corporate presentation, website, company fact sheet, and the annual report;
- Assisting in drafting and preparation of quarterly earnings reports and scripts, non-earnings press releases, keynote speeches and more;
- Developing and regularly updating investor targets and liaising with our investor outreach team to plan comprehensive marketing calendar on behalf of our clients;
- Actively pursuing opportunities to promote the strength of our clients’ management teams and core value proposition; and
- Assisting our clients in developing and executing best practices and strategies with respect to ESG, activism and other topics.
The qualified candidate must be self-motivated, have a proven ability to efficiently multi-task and have experience managing the pace of a busy earnings season. You must also be articulate and possess exceptional communications skills (written and verbal) to succeed in an important client-facing role.
Additional specific qualifications include:
- Experience in investor relations, corporate communications or equity research
- Exceptional writing skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified applicants to submit their credentials.